Alternatives to Individual Donations
Many avenues are available for raising money for cancer cures, awareness and research. Popular methods of fund-raising include golf tournaments, cancer walks, marathons, tennis tournaments, etc.
If you want to HOST AN EVENT or need assistance planning an event, please contact us. We have a variety of ideas that others have used to raise funds. We may be able to supply brochures, logos, etc. to supplement your event.
Employer Matching Gifts
Did you know that your donation of cash, volunteer hours or auction item purchases (above fair market value) can be increased through a company matching gift program? Contact your personnel office for the correct application form. It’s that easy!
This may be a way to DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your contribution!
Show your support for the ECAA and Raise awareness & money for Esophageal Cancer on eBay! You can support the ECAA when you buy or sell on eBay with the eBay Giving Works program.
Here’s how it works:
Buy on eBay Giving
- Buy items where the seller has committed to donating all or part of the proceeds to a charity. Look for the charity ribbon icon in the item description when browsing for items, or find ECAA in the Charity Shop and browse all listings that benefit that particular charity.
- Make a donation to your favorite charity during the checkout process when buying any item on eBay. Select ECAA as your preferred charities, then every time you pay for items on eBay you’ll have the option to also make a donation to a favorite charity.
- Donate directly to your favorite charity with the Donate Now button. Navigate to ECAA through the Charity Search on eBay for Charity, then donate your chosen amount through PayPal.
Sell on eBay Giving
Sellers have two options when listing items to benefit charities on eBay:
- Community Selling: Donate up to 100% of your final sales price to support your chosen charities. You can customize the donation percentage and the charity you want to support for each individual listing. Minimum donation amount is 10% or $1, or 1% for eBay Motors listings.
- Direct Selling: You can associate an eBay username with a specific charity. All sales associated with this username are considered Direct Selling for the charity, and 100% of selling proceeds will benefit that named nonprofit.
When your item sells, you don’t have to do anything. Three weeks after the sale, PayPal Giving Fund will automatically collect the donation from the sale.